I fell behind and they came to my work and harrassed me. I told them they couldn't talk to me while I was at work.

So the guy says that I was stealing the property which I had every intention of paying for but now I don't want to pay cause he just violated my privacy. That's poor attitude and customer service . I'm not very happy and now refuse to speak to them. They are rude and don't know how to talk with people or anything.

My house got bed bugs from their furniture so i put it outside to clease and someone to the mattress and after dealing with all that, they won't hear from me or get it back. So they can sit on it.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

when you signed an agreement you gave your employers phone number and address. if you didnt want to give this information you werent forced to sign an agreement.

they can sue you. My fiancee works there and if you dont pay your bills for *** xboxes and *** my fiancee can be fired and I cant feed my kids.

Pay the bills of return the items. jeez.

XStormX
Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #386330

Is this the line that Rent a Center is training you people to say to everyone?

Our merchandise is clearly marked to show whether it’s new or used and priced accordingly. Please call our Customer Care team at 1-800-422-8186 and give them the details about what happened so they can address the issue. Hope this helps.

This line of *** that you all tell the consumer needs to be stopped. I'm going to do my best to make sure that Rent a Center is investigated by the proper authorites. Every District Attorney's office has a division that takes complaints, investigates consumer complaints and they DO press criminal charges against companies who FRAUD consumers. I am going to make it my personal mission to make sure Rent a Center is investigated. DO I HEAR YET ANOTHER CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT BREWING FOR RENT A CENTER????????

Lmao uneducated at its best

Hi Ashley, I work at RAC and I’m sorry to hear about what happened with your mattress. I know that we want to make customers’ experiences with us completely worry-free; that's why we don't require a deposit or a credit check, and we make sure the agreed-upon payment plan fits your needs.

However, we do require that customers make payments on time. When customers neglect to make payments without returning the product, RAC has the right to take legal action to reclaim the items and missed payments.

This is a matter of last resort when all other avenues have failed. Please call Customer Care at 1-800-422-8186 and let them know what’s going on, they’re there to help.

HIPPA. Why post something you know nothing about just to because you think it will fits your needs since you didn't get what you wanted.

Violated HIPPA??? HIPPA is Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act which protects your medical records privacy. They could have only violated HIPPA by divulging your medical history without your consent.

Hippa has to do with health records and privacy.What happened to you was not a violation of Hippa.An example of a Hippa violation would be if your M.D. was taking your medical records and showing them to others without your consent.