On 10/23/10 i went to the rent 1st (now changed to rent a center) and bought a washer and dryer when i purchased it it was suppose to be brand new, I later found out it was used mechandise I spoke to the manager at the time and he said that he had no problem replacing it if i signed another contract for a few months more,and being in a hurry to get my washer and dryer i agreed.A few weeks later the belt on the So called brand new washer broke and they again had to replace it.

Fast forward some time later and the same washer floods my 3rd floor apartments. When i try to talk to someone i get that they have changed new mangers and no ones available yet the same man that had me sign a new contract is trying to make me sign another one with me paying more money.

i have put in 18months of good standing history paying my bill i only asked for two too week extentions one being that i had to clean the flood damage myself.who can i go to if the district manager want return my calls and nither will the store manager.

Review about: Rent A Center Manager.

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

If the District manager is not calling you, let Customer care know you want to speak with the Regional Director. I promise you they will be calling you QUICK!

Hi, I work at RAC and I’m very sorry to hear about what happened to your floors.We make it a point to specifically mark products as “New” or “Used” on their tags and then again on the rental agreements, but it’s hard for me to know exactly what’s going on without seeing the details of your account.

Please give our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186 so that they can get some more details and address the issue.I know it’s one more step to take, but Customer Care is there to help.