I have been paying laptop for a little now and i have been paying late sometimes because I work and its hard to get some time to go to the store and pay.I have been warned that one more missed payment and they do not want the money at all they want the item.

I have been working overnight and I sleep during the day and only can go on day off. The time they gave me to pay the next item was only four days away but unfortunately I was working for 6 days in a row and I pass the date for a few days. They are now demanding the laptop and they are denying me to pay for it. I have wanted this and started paying so I need this to study.

Now I don't know if they can arrest me.I live in Orlando.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with environment and stated that there is a room for improvement of way the stalk and threat. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "lies and cheats to retrieve item" of alienware laptop and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1200. Rent A Center needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned alienware laptop in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rent A Center.

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

Hello, I work for RAC.We'd be more than happy to look into your payment concerns and see if we can help work something out so you can keep your laptop.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance?Thank you!