Waterloo, New York

Last Oct/12 we purchased a fridge and stove from rent a centerThe fridge was used and needed some new parts.They brought us the stove and a different fridge until the parts came in for ours.It is now Jan/13 and we still do not have the fridge we ordered; yet we keep making our payment every week!We repeated ask each week what is happening and all we get is that the parts are on order but havent came in.

My husband hasnt even seen the fridge yet!It is buried in the back of the storeWe have been buying from them for 7 years now and have never had a late paymentI want my fridge now!!!

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

Germantown, Maryland, United States #597257

Tell the store manager that you want to the district manager or the regional director I bet you will get your fridge the next day. Trust me I know I work there if you threaten to call the boss of above the store manger you'll get it quick

Hi, I work at RAC.Please give our Customer Service team a call and let them know what is happening.

I know they will want to look into this for you. You can reach them at 1-800-422-8186.

I know it’s an extra step, but they are there to help.Thanks.