By law in the state of oh, I have rented property from renta center, can they file criminal charges against you for them not ging their property back at renta center in the state of ohio, please give me an answer ok the washer, dryer an xbox one, but I sold the xbox one thou, I still have the washer an dryer so what I should do afther I put all the money on that machine keep it or break it up bad an have them come get it huh lashawnmrr@yahoo.com email shawn in clevealand ohio The item keeps breaking down yep that silly *** yep.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of rent a center washing machine rental. Rent A Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rent a center washing machine rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rent A Center.

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

You rented it and then sold it?Youre a low life.

You deserve to be in jail!Ghetto!!!!!

Hello, I work for RAC.We’d be more than happy to answer your questions and address your concerns.

Please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get a chance so we can talk this through with you.Thank you!