Neosho, Missouri

Update by user Mar 05, 2015

We were promised that if the chair needed repaired we would be given a shipping label at no cost to us and they would give us a loner chair until the original chair was repaired.And if the original chair was not able to be fixed we would receive a new chair comparable to the one we originally purchased.

None of this has happened. Not even close!

what did we pay for!this headache, This hassle!, No one wanting to help us!, A $200.00 spring?, What did we sign on for?

Original review posted by user Mar 05, 2015

My husband and I purchased an Ashley Chair from a local rent a center and we paid for the lifetime warranty on that chair.We were told that anything that happened to the chair would be covered with the exception of normal wear and tear.

Well, 3 years later a spring just breaks and shoots out of the bottom of the chair. We called the store were we purchased it and were told to call Ashley Manu. because it was past a year. Ok I do this and now they say we don't deal with the customer only the store have them call us, Ok I do this, The store says no we don't do that they are giving you the run around.

So needless to say a few phone calls back and forth later. Ashley will mail us the spring and we have to figure out how to put the stinking thing on ourselves! we paid over $200 for a warranty for no reason! all in all I guess we just paid $200 for a spring.

This was a major hassle and it's not over yet, We still have to get the spring and figure how to put it on ourselves.

What did we pay $1200.00 for we could have purchased 3 lazy boys for this price.We got ripped off!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "we were lied to and over charged" of ashley furniture recliner and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Rent A Center needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ashley furniture recliner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rent A Center.

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

There is no lifetime warranty for rent a center. 200$ is roughly the cost of the 1year warranty.