3.3
Style and Design

I forgot my first payment until after 11 pm on the day it was due.So I tried to log on to their website to e-pay and I set up my account successully but then when I tried to submit my customer agreement number the website would not let me in and would only tell me to call.

So I tried to call the 1-800 number it gave me and I got some message saying that e-pay was not available. I am sure that I am going to be penalized for late payment and I tried my very best to pay on time. I think they should be more professional and have a program that accepts the payment no matter what time it is put in.

If I tried to pay on Monday morning with coffee that would be 2:30 am and I am sure I would have the same trouble at that time as I did at 11 pm on Saturday night.They advertise the ability to pay online then they make it unavailable.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $3. The author is overall dissatisfied with Rent A Center. The most disappointing about rent a center account from Rent A Center was website would not work as described , but reviewer liked customer service and quality. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rent A Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Rent A Center to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

Hello, I work for RAC.We would be more than happy to address the issues you’re having with ePay and see what we can do to help.

Would you mind giving us a call at 1-800-422-8186?Thank you!