TODAY I RECIEVED A NEW WASHER AND DRYER COMBO.THEY ARRIVED ON TIME AND PROCEDED TO BRING IN THE APPLIENCES .

THEY MANAGED TO FORGET THE WATER HOOK UP HOSES AND LOST ONE OF THE LEVELING LEGS ON THE DRYER. A FEW CALLES WERE MADE TO BRING OUT THESE ITEMS AND WHEN THEY WERE DOME IT TURNS OUT THEY DID NOT PROVIDE ME WITH A GAS HOSE THAT CONNECTS TO THE VALVE. I DO KNOW THAT THEY HAVE AN INSURANCE ISSUE WITH CONNECTING THE GAS HOSE . SO NOW IM ABLE TO WASH BUT NOT DRY MY CLOTHS.

IT WAS LIKE WATCHING THE 2 STOOGES .CALLS WERE MADE TO FIX THIS PROBLEM BUT IT'S AFTER 6PM AND NO ANSWER.THEY WERE AT MY HOUSE FOR ABOUT 4-5 HOURS INSTALLING A WASHER AND DRYER.

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #712904

I work at RAC and I’d like to apologize for your recent experience.I hope you'll give us the chance to work through this with you because what you described isn’t the way we’re instructed to do business at all.

We want deliveries to be on time and accurate so that our customers can depend on us, and we want to take every opportunity to improve our service when issues like this come up.

I hope you’ll please call our customer service line at 800-422-8186 so they can get details about what happened and escalate the issue.I hope this helps.