i have noticed that only the people that go past due complain i haven't seen anyone who has said I've never missed a payment and rent a center has done me wrong.when i go past due they call me too but guess what i just tell them when I'm coming in and that's when i go in and they work with me now keep in mind that I'm not past due every week but if i have trouble i just call them they respect me and i respect them.

when i changed jobs i called them the day i was due told them i wasn't going to be able to pay for 2 weeks and they need to pick up the TV the manager said nope ill take care of you don't worry about the TV and that's what he did so i cant complain about people helping me.

i think if people would just call in if they have trouble and talk to them they wouldn't be calling you 3 times a day and if you know they are calling you 3 times why haven't you called back your just setting yourself up so how can you complain?

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

I've rented from RAC. Made may payments faitfully, and on time. Just call, we'll help, thats a joke, NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Rent a center is horrible, if you give them references on the application.they will call the references you posted, call your neighbors, harass you for payment days earlier.

Up to 8 calls within two days before payment is due. I advise anyone not to ever rent from rent a center stores, they do not do fair debt collection acts.

They bully, coerce and never should be used under any circumstances.Everyone should get together and file a class action suit against them and then they will respect people, their rights, their references and act like human beings with dignity, compassion and start respecting the debt collection practices, let's all get together and file a class action suit.

Is everybody perfect, no.But most Rent-A-Center employees are just trying to do there job and have requirements to fill and don't want to do anything more than they have to.

The person who posted this has things down pat and has helped their store build a relationship with them.If you have legitamite problems with the company call the customer service line and utilize things at your disposal.

merrygoround

The problem is not the first initial phone call seeing when you will be in to make your payment its when you tell them when you will be in and they tell you thats not good enough they need it by the day before.I am not a consumer that is normally late and when I will be late I try to call and let them know but if for some reason I cannot call them and they have to call me the next day that does not give them the right to be downright rude.

The store that I rent from was a rentway store that was bought out by rent a center.I have bought and paid off early several items and had never had a problem until rent a center took over.

Chisinau, Chisinau, Moldova #27003

BOOHOO WHAT WAS YOUR POINT?

EVERYTHING THE FIRST POST SAID IS TRUE, ONE WE GET A COMMITT TO COME IN WE DON'T CALL ANYMORE, AND BTW OUR FIRST CALL IS ASKING WHEN THEY WILL BE IN NOTHING MORE, IF THE CUSTOMER RESPONDS COOL, IF THEY DODGE US THEN WE GET MORE AGGRESSIVE, ITS SIMPLE IF YOUR GOING TO BE LATE CALL US FIRST, AND WHEN YOU COMMITT TO BE IS SHOW UP, SIMPLE ENOUGH

Varkaus, Eastern Finland, Finland #26963

I have no idea what the point of your post was. Perhaps you should take a communication class before you run your mouth.