I would really like to veiw my account online, but for some reason you cant access your own account information!!!!!!Ive been buying from rent a center for a long time and I hate the way they treat people!!!!!!!!

I suspect I have been charged twice for a couple of things I have gotten! Why the *** cant I view my account? Its my *** money you're taking so I think I have the right to know if im being ripped off!!

I will do my best to pay off my agreement as fast as possible, but I will never rent from you again!!Also I will tell others how rent a center treats its customers and advise them to take they're money elsewhere!!!!!!!!

Review about: Rent A Center Account.

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

Addison, Texas, United States #919722

Hi, I work with Rent-A-Center and I can offer some insight!It sounds like there might be a discrepancy with your account, and we’d like to see if we can get that fixed up for you.

Please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186.Thank you!

Dallas, Texas, United States #918982

What are you trying to look at?What is the question about the account?

RAC needs your email address on file for you to access your account.Instead of bashing you should just ask the store.

You more than likely aren't getting charged twice for some of your items. It is a well known fact that the rent to own places charge higher interest, because as a whole it is people that can't get credit any place else that use the rent to own places.

to anonymous #933672

Rent a center does not charge interest. So your well known fact is false.