Style and Design

I've made several payments to my account online, yet they claim those payments put me behind and demanded I give them another $190 the day my $70 payment was due.I paid it of course, but she showed me a list of my payment history and there were several unnacounted for that went through my bank account.

Everything we have gotten from them has been damaged. I will never do business with them again! They are so very rude. If I'm more than a day late they are literally banging on my door the very next day.

It's absolutely ridiculous.You have to be pretty cold hearted to work there I suppose.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of rent a center account from Rent A Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rent A Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was pass off damaged goods as new, service, epay service online and furniture damaged. Author liked the most how mice they were the first day. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rent A Center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments