I have rented two items, one I returned and got a large store credit.I asked if I could apply that store credit to my other rental item and was told no that it was for only new merchandise and if I don't want to pay for my current item then I needed to turn it in!

The store calls me NON-STOP the day the payment is due multiple times a day (which is against their corporate policy) and has even sent someone over to my house to make sure that I "didn't skip town" with their merchandise.I'm sorry but if the payment is late THEN call the individual and not WHILE they are making the payment!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of harassment. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "the store won't allow me to use my credit to pay for the existing item and they constantly harass me" of collection calls and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Rent A Center needs to "use the store credit to pay off the existing contract and then we can part ways" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned collection calls in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rent A Center.

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

Hello!I work with RAC!

We’d definitely like see if there is anything we can do to help.

Please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-422-8186.Thanks!

to Jana #983657

Absolutely unprofessional!!!The store in Somerville they call the day the payument is due.

They not only call me they call my friends and employment. Very rude, unprofessional and should not be conducting business in thsi manner.

DO NOT RENT FROM THEM.Im telling you you will regret it.!