we have had a lot of problems with rent a center.they dont stand by their service, their customer service needs a lesson in mannerism, they drag their feet when being told to pick up their items.

we have called them at their Escondido, Ca office several times and then we called the corp office in Texas, and they are just as bad. all we want is for them to pick up their stuff, nothing more nothing less. we have spoke to a so called district rep in Texas but he/she will not return our calls. and when they did return the call, it was a voice mail at 7pm to her office phone.

when calling them back the next day, they said "well we did call and there was no answer".

how lame is that?from what i have heard, the atty general has had dealings with them.

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

Hi – I work at RAC and I’m sorry to hear about what’s happening.I know we want our pick-ups to be scheduled and completed in a timely manner so that our customers can depend on us and get on with their day.

Please call our Customer Care line at 1-800-422-8186 so that they can find out what’s happening and help get your items picked up.

I know it’s one more step to take, but giving Customer Care your feedback is the best way for issues like this to be addressed.Thanks.

BigBruce

"their customer service needs a lesson in mannerism" You need a lesson on basic grammar.