I been with Rental a Center for several years Rental a Center.It's been good to me until I move to Danbury Ct.

Rental a center up here is very *** . I advise people not to go to Rent A Center in Danbury Connecticut because it is a very rude place. The people in there do not have respect for their customers. The *** in the store is very cheap and it will fall apart.

Do not go to Rent A Center in Danbury Connecticut .Treat your *** customers with respect .

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Rent A Center. The most disappointing about rent a center staff at Rent A Center was you should file all the workers in danbury connecticut and harassment Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rent A Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Rent A Center to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

Hello, I work for RAC.We want to make sure you're receiving top notch customer service and products, and would like to speak with you further about your concerns.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance?Thank you!