Im currently renting an item from the inglewood store in california and this will be the last time i ever do business with rent a center. I will never ever recommend them to anyone EVER! If you cant purchase your items upfront with cash or credit NEVER GO TO RENT A CENTER. Your better off with doing a layaway at Kmart!!! They are unprofessional, very very rude and call my job 5 times a days if im a day late. They have called my mom several times a day. Are u serious? 2-3 days behind and your banging on doors of peoples houses. WOW. Im almost dont with my payments and i will be sooooooooo happy when im finish. To top it all of, i tried making a split payment by phone, $50 on my credit card and i was going to pay the other 50 when i got off work. They told me know no, since i was 3 days late. Are you freakin serious, u cant split payments up? So im actually trying to pay u idiots but u wont accept. The manager john said its the way his computer system is. Give me a break!

SERVICE IS BAD

EMPLOYEES ARE RUDE

JUST A TERRIBLE EXPIERENCE ALL TOGETHER!

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

Hello, I agree that RAC is a terrible company.Do not make business with them.

Their employees such as the commenter above are liars and people without respect. RAC goes to the homes of many and terrorizes them. They stalk you even on their own time. My family and children have been threatened by employees of this terrible company.

And my case in particular is going to go to national news so that RAC stops their ways of making business.Please do not make business with RAC, because if you do not want your life ruined.

STARR2348

called the customer service NO ONE EVER CALLED BACK.AND TO THE *** WHO POSTED WE SHOULD PAY ON TIME, OH PLEASE WE ALL FALL VICTIM TO CIRCUMSTANCE AND 2 OR 3 DAYS LATE DOESNT WARRANT THE NASTINESS, RUDENESS THEY ALL GIVE YOU.

RENT A CENTER I HOPE YOU ALL BURN IN *** !!HAHAH WELL NOT *** BUT THE COMPANY IS A HORRIBLE COMPANY.

Hi – I work at RAC and we don’t require big down payments or a credit check but we do require that customers pay on time and we work to make that really clear when we discuss the agreements with the customers.Our stores typically call references when they cannot reach customers, so keeping the lines of communication open with store managers helps them work with you to resolve issues.

If you have additional questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact Customer Care at 1-800-422-8186.Hope this helps.